Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops. Brown the pork chops on both sides and drain. Pour Coke and other ingredients in the skillet. Add pork chops and onions back into the skillet.
Pour over chops and sprinkle with brown sugar. In a mixing bowl, combine Coca-Cola, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Dip each pork chop in mixture, coating both sides. You can have Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 of large packs boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coca – cola (or a 12 ounce can) NOT DIET !!!!.
- You need 1 envelope of Dry Onion Soup Mix.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (about 10 cloves).
Lay in a single layer on a baking pan. Pour Coca mixture over each chop. Brown chops in skillet on top. Sprinkle pack of Onion soup mix over chops, then sprinkle Black Pepper and fresh minced garlic over chops.
Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops instructions
- Place pork chops in a baking pan after rinsing and drying them…….
- Pour coca – cola over chops……
- Sprinkle pack of Onion soup mix over chops, then sprinkle Black Pepper and fresh minced garlic over chops…I basted my chops with the coca – cola before baking them…… 😉.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! I served mine with a package of frozen Rosemary French Fries 🍟!!! Yummy 😋!!!!.
Stir together the ketchup and Coca-Cola in a small bowl and pour the sauce over the pork chops, turning the chops to coat. Place pork chops in a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix the ketchup and Coca Cola and pour over the chops. The hardest part is waiting for it to cook 🙂 I'll show you how to cook this very simple dish in t.