Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom. Corned beef is salt-cured brisket of beef. The term comes from the treatment of the meat with large-grained rock salt, also called "corns" of salt. View top rated Beef w young corn or roast beef recipes with ratings and reviews.
The slow cooking makes this beef so tender and delicious. Corned beef is a cut of meat — usually brisket — that is cured, or pickled, with a dry rub or How do you cure corned beef? Curing beef is fairly simple: You rub the beef with spices and salt and let it sit. You can have Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom
- Prepare of Beef Sirloin.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Corn.
- You need of Cream of Mushroom (condensed).
- Prepare of McCormick Broiled steak seasoning.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Corned beef er oksekjøtt som er lagt i saltlake og deretter kokt. Kjøttet blir ofte presset og nedlagt hermetisk. Corned beef inneholder hverken korn eller corn (mais), slik noen tror. Navnet kommer av det grove saltet som benyttes i syltingen (corns of salt).
Beef w/ Corn & Cream of Mushroom instructions
- Season beef sirloin with McCormick broiled steak seasoning.
- Heat pan with a little oil. Saute the sliced onions and bits of garlic..
- Add the seasoned beef and cook until meat turns light brown. Add water and let it simmer until meat is tender..
- Add the cream of mushroom and the corn. Add water if needed..
- Season the mixture with black pepper. Let it simmer making sure meat is tender..
- Note that a little sugar and water can be added if sauce is too salty..
The Corn Dumplings added the finishing touch needed to make this so comforting, on a cool rainy day. My Beef Loving husband was very pleased with dinner on yesterday. Cooking your own corned beef at home is really easy. You can buy a prepackaged, uncooked corned beef brisket at the supermarket all year round, though they're certainly in plentiful supply. Not much beats Traeger corned beef, and this recipe for smoked corn beef brisket will top any other one.